Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the skills, tools and techniques required to co-develop strategic workforce plans with business leaders. Application of these tools will demonstrate the value of HR to the delivery of business vision and strategic objectives.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain talent management within the context of strategic workforce planning
- Explain the importance of resource/capability planning for the organisation
- Explore best practice in the definition of current and future capability needs
- Introduction to the Underscore Strategic Workforce Planning template and process
- Influence the business to think holistically about future capability needs
- Align and integrate workforce planning with organisation’s core business models
- Align and integrate workforce planning within commercial and financial constraints
- Align and integrate workforce planning with company business operations
- Facilitate discussion to capture the capability requirements from the business
- Define the gap between supply and demand across the organisation
- Design organisations and roles to support delivery of business vision and strategy
- Translate capability requirements into a resourcing strategy
- Utilise data to drive the organisation to think differently about developing or buying
- Define supply requirements for full spectrum of the workforce
- Measure contingent workforce capability requirements
- Measure supply chain capability supply and demand