New Public Programme Dates Now Available
We are pleased to be offing a range of publicly available virtual training courses, covering some of our most popular topics. We have new dates scheduled for:
- Excel Module 1 – Key Skills & Formula Creation (Two half day sessions) – 21st-22nd April (09.00-12.15 BST)
- Excel Module 2 – Data Analysis & Pivot Tables (Two half day sessions) – 10th-11th May (09.00-12.15 BST)
- Microsoft Teams – Meeting and Training Tools (45 mins workshop) – 26th April (11.30-12.15 BST)
- Microsoft Teams – Working With Breakout Rooms (45 mins workshop) – 29th April (09.00-09.45 BST)
- Microsoft Teams – Using Polls in Sessions (45 mins workshop) – 29th April (10.15-11.00 BST)
- Power Point – Professional Presentations (two half day sessions) – 27th-28th April (14.00-17.00 BST)
- VBA in Excel Part 1 (Four half days) – 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th April (09.00-12.15 BST)
- Power BI Introduction (Four half days) – 5th, 6th, 12th & 13th May (09.00-12.15 BST)
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner (5 Day Programme) – 19th-23rd April 2021 (09.00-17.00 BST)**
- Agile PM® Foundation & Practitioner (4 Day Programme) – 26th-29th Apr 2021 (09.00-17.00 BST)**
- MSP® Foundation & Practitioner (5 Day Programme) – 16th-20th Aug 2021 (09.00-17.00 BST)**
**Note: other dates available. For full information on courses available, pricing and how to book, please visit our virtual training page.
Please note: our full range of training programmes is available to book for virtual delivery on a bespoke basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to book a virtual session from our full course catalogue.
Underscore Transformation Podcast is now live
We are pleased to announce that our brand new podcast is now live. Listen via our podcast homepage, or subscribe via ITunes, ApplePodcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.