New Public Programme Dates Now Available
We are pleased to be offing a range of publicly available virtual training courses, covering some of our most popular topics. We have new dates scheduled for:
- Excel Module 1 – Key Skills & Formula Creation (Two half day sessions) – 10th-11th Feb 2021 (09.00-12.15 GMT)
- Excel Module 2 – Data Analysis & Pivot Tables (Two half day sessions) – 22nd-23rd Feb 2021 (09.00-12.15 GMT)
- Excel Module 3 – Data Management Techniques (Two half day sessions) – 17th-18th March 2021 (09.00-12.15 GMT)
- Excel Module 4 – Advanced Formulas & Functions (Two half day sessions) – 31st March-1st April (09.00-12.15 GMT)
- Microsoft Project – Planning & Control (Three 2-hour sessions sessions) – 22nd-24th Feb 2021 (14.00-16.15 GMT)
- PowerPoint – Professional Presentations (Three 2-hour sessions) – 8th-10th March 2021 (14.00-16.00 GMT)
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner (5 Day Programme) – 15th-19th March 2021 (09.00-17.00 GMT)**
- Agile PM® Foundation & Practitioner (4 Day Programme) – 22nd-25th Feb 2021 (09.00-17.00 GMT)**
- MSP® Foundation & Practitioner (5 Day Programme) – 1st-5th Feb 2021 (09.00-17.00 GMT)**
**Note: other dates available. For full information on courses available, pricing and how to book, please visit our virtual training page.
Please note: our full range of training programmes is available to book for virtual delivery on a bespoke basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to book a virtual session from our full course catalogue.
Join us on the last Friday of each month as we explore a range of workplace topics from Coaching to Mental Toughness, Crisis Management and Recovery to Technical Skills Development and Successful Transformation and much more.
Our Next Session: Creative Ways to Present Data in Excel – 29th Jan 2021
Underscore Transformation Podcast is now live
We are pleased to announce that our brand new podcast is now live. Listen via our podcast homepage, or subscribe via ITunes, ApplePodcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.