Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with an opportunity to develop the skills and capabilities necessary to identify influencing opportunities, plan influence tactics, build a network of influencing champions and influence senior decision makers. Attendees will also get an opportunity to develop their personal influencing skills through discussion, practice and application of a practical influencing toolkit of resources.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain models of strategic thinking and decision making
- Describe the human dynamics of influencing others
- Explain how to challenge and influence at the most senior level
- Explore examples of influencing tactics at individual, team and organisation level
- Use data analytics to identify stakeholders and decision makers
- Predict concerns and apply direct/indirect influencing tactics to address concerns
- Identify and use informal influencing opportunities to drive decision making
- Implement long-term influencing strategies for team effectiveness
- Identify and profile decision makers
- Target, build and actively manage a network of relationships with senior influencers
- Design influence networks to influence the business in change programmes
- Identify and prepare influence champions to support the implementation of change
- Explain how perception and personality affects decision making
- Utilise insights and data to create compelling stories to influence across boundaries
- Utilise a range of influencing styles to influence change programmes
- Demonstrate techniques to manage highly sensitive or politically charged situations