Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
The module will provide HR professionals with an overview of resilience and mental toughness and access to a range of tools and techniques to develop personal resilience and mental agility.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain resilience and why it is important to organisations
- Explain the four dimensions of resilience – physical, mental, emotional and social
- Describe what a resilience toolkit looks like
- Explore personal, team and organisation best practice examples of resilience programmes
- Explain Mental Toughness and why it is important to organisations
- Explain the relationship between resilience and mental toughness
- Explain how to measure and develop resilience and Mental Toughness
- Explain the link between Emotional Intelligence and Mental Toughness
- Apply tools and techniques to improve self-awareness
- Apply tools and techniques to develop personal resilience and wellbeing
- Apply tools and techniques to manage emotions under pressure
- Apply tools and techniques to manage anxiety and self-limiting beliefs
- Apply tools and techniques to develop commitment and goal setting skills
- Apply tools and techniques to develop attentional control and focus skills
- Apply tools and techniques to visualise success
- Plan and commit to purposeful practice and measurement