Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with an overview of the psychological factors influencing people in change programmes and provide insight into how psychometrics can help to minimise resistance and improve teamwork.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain the psychology of leading people through change
- Describe the stages people go through when faced with change
- Explain how personality influences a person’s reaction to change
- Explain how to uncover unconscious mindsets and develop proactive mindsets
- Explain neurodiversity and how to applies to change management
- Discuss the latest thinking on Neuroleadership
- Explain the Theory of the Mind and why the brain hates change
- Apply tools and techniques to help managers deal with resistance to change
- Explain how to apply psychometrics to self, team and organisation development to improve self-awareness, build high performing teams and co-create results
- Explain Emotional Intelligence and how it influences the implementation of change
- Explain how to apply psychometric outputs to improve business partnering
- Describe the types and benefits of psychometrics available on today’s market
- Explain collaboration frameworks
- Explain how to measure collaboration as part of culture change
- Discuss the unique challenges of collaboration in the multi-dimensional business world – multi-culture, multi-generation, multi-location