Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with insights and tools to build a virtual collaborative culture that fosters innovation and creativity. Attendees will learn how to establish a climate of psychological safety, build positive business relationships and embed a mindset of teaming for success.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain how to create virtual collaborative culture
- Explain best practice collaborative standards
- Explore how to benchmark and measure virtual collaborative behaviour
- Coach leaders on how to develop a virtual culture that facilitates shared success
- Explain what a relationship climate is and what good looks like
- Explain how to create an environment that inspires and motivates people to perform
- Explore tools and techniques to improve business partnering relationships
- Apply tools and techniques to generate engagement and positive mindsets
- Explain the conditions necessary to build high performing teams
- Explain the value and importance of diversity and inclusion to Team innovation
- Explain what a Teaming Mindset is – aim high, team up, prepare to fail, learn fast
- Apply teaming skills to maximise the effectiveness of business partnering
- Explain how to build trust and establish a climate of psychological safety
- Apply tools and techniques to diagnose dysfunctional teams
- Apply tools and techniques to manage conflict
- Apply problem solving tools and techniques to facilitate team innovation