Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to scope a project, create a project plan, and implement a project. Attendees will practice key Project Management Techniques through the application of Underscore Tools and Techniques for Project Management in Transformation Programmes.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain the difference between project, programme & portfolio management
- Explain the core governance structure necessary for successful project delivery
- Describe the project management lifecycles
- Explain the principles of planning, scheduling, governance and project control
- Scope a simple project and create a project brief and business case
- Capture requirements, project benefits and success criteria
- Describe the key roles in a project to enable successful delivery
- Discuss the key learnings from Underscore’s Transformation Checklists
- Create a project plan at the appropriate level of granularity for a simple project
- Identify tasks and dependencies
- Identify and plan milestones and deliverables
- Establish a resource schedule
- Conduct project decision gates
- Apply risk and issue management to progress meetings
- Explain the value of reporting by exception
- Conduct a post project review for lessons learnt
Associated Implementing Change Webinars in this series include: Introduction to Business Transformation, Continuous Improvement and Culture Change.
Please enjoy the following resources related to Project Management for HR Professionals:
Underscore Transformation Podcast – Season 1 & 2
Blog – Could Project Management Techniques Help You?
Blog – Microsoft Project: It’s More Powerful Than You Might Think
Blog – Transformation Checklist Series