Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to explain what Business Transformation is, the role of HR in a Transformation Programme and the Transformation process and stages. Attendees will learn about leading transformation and how and when to intervene in a programme to help the business navigate obstacles and challenges to success.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain what business transformation is and the unique challenges leaders face
- Explain the difference between simple, complicated, complex and chaotic scenarios
- Explain the core business transformation process and the role HR plays
- Explain the key success factors from the Underscore Transformation Checklists
- Identify which stage a transformation programme is currently at
- Constructively challenge where steps of the transformation process may be missing
- Discuss the importance of transformation leadership
- Perform an active, value adding role on a transformation exec steer co.
- Explain the difference between an initiative, a project, a programme & transformation
- Identify and correctly categorise a transformation programme vs. a complex project
- Explain the stages of an HR Transformation Programme
- Explain the different roles required in a Transformation Programme
- Participate and add value in a transformation programme as an HR SME
- Identify which stage to engage in a business transformation programme
- Provide expert advice on impact assessment of capabilities
- Provide insight into current culture and shape desired future culture