Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to implement a culture change programme by utilising culture diagnostics, creating compelling stories, engaging change champions and coaching leaders in to develop a climate for success.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain the principles of developing organisation cultures
- Explain the difference between a climate and a culture
- Explain the how to improve a team climate to improve org performance
- Explain how to build a culture remotely and create a climate for success
- Explain the dimensions of a team climate and the relationship to organisational culture
- Analyse the results from an Organisational Climate Survey to derive insights
- Coach leaders on how to improve team climates
- Integrate climate results with the insights from other leadership diagnostics
- Analyse culture diagnostics, derive insights and playback insights to leaders
- Identify the mindsets, skillsets and behaviours required to sustain change
- Create a strategy for a cultural change programme
- Construct an organisation’s future culture blueprint
- Develop a compelling story to create clarity for the business
- Engaging change and influence champions
- Measure and monitor collaboration and culture change progress
- Drive culture change through coaching conversations