Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to apply create compelling cases for change, gain buy-in from finance and align change with benefits management plans.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain the importance of data driven business cases
- Explain the difference between a Case for Change and a Business Case
- Explain the importance of understanding the key business issues to be resolved
- Identify business strategic outcomes and link to case for change
- Identify the components required to create a compelling case for change
- Create a compelling case for change supported by data and evidence
- Interpret when and how to engage the Finance function to ensure success
- Hold a conversation with Finance on the relative merits of a business case
- State the core concepts of business case analysis e.g. ROI, NPV, IRR
- Explain the core components of a business case
- Explain the importance of using your organisation’s business case templates
- Identify the appropriate governance structure to sign off a business case
- Explain how to effectively quantify benefits into cashable value to the business
- Explain how to structure benefits to enable future tracking
- Use the Underscore Business Case
- Monitor Benefits realisation