Duration: varies depending on number of webinar topics required
This module will provide HR professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to be able to apply design thinking to business analysis, gather insights, establish business requirements and translate these into workable solutions.
Below is an overview of each webinar’s objectives. For further information on the content covered in each session, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a more detailed syllabus.
Each of the following webinars is 60 minutes long and can be booked individually or combined with webinars across other modules to create a bespoke learning package focused on your specific requirements.
- Explain the dimensions and dynamics of Complex Adaptive Systems
- Describe the challenges involved in making changes to complex adaptive systems
- Explain why an iterative cycle of change is necessary to solve systemic problems
- Explain the difference between Benefits Led design & Customer Experience design
- Describe the principles of design thinking
- Explain where design fits into the end to end transformation methodology
- Apply design thinking techniques to define/analyse vision
- Apply design thinking techniques to establish design principles
- Analyse business pain points, desired gains and problems to be resolved
- Analyse business cases and the case for change
- Gather and capture User and System Requirements
- Apply an iterative process to translate requirements to solution design
- Translate requirements into process, people & systems specifications
- Explain the role of design during testing, transition and optimisation phases
- Design changes to people, process and technology to form workable solutions
- Measure solution implementation against desired business benefits