Duration: delivered virtually over two half days
Cost: £475 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
This course is suitable for anyone who has to manage internal and/or external stakeholders’ expectations within a project environment. The course will provide tools and techniques to manage stakeholder’s expectations and needs. It will help participants to map all stakeholders who impact the capability to deliver the desired results.
Participants will work with a fictitious project to bring all the analysis and tools to life. This course has been specifically designed as a module to complement other Project Management courses particularly Introduction to Project Management and Introduction to Planning and Control.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify both primary and secondary stakeholders
- Use tools and processes to manage stakeholder expectations
- Use techniques to help win support for your projects
- Put together a stakeholder communication plan
- Determine the best communication methods
- Build relationships between you and key stakeholders
- Use influencing skills to influence stakeholders before they influence you
- Effectively handle conflict that occurs throughout the project lifecycle
- Determine the fundamental rules of negotiation and how to achieve a satisfactory outcome