Duration: delivered virtually over four half days
Cost: £620 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Our VBA in Excel course is an introduction to using the Visual Basic for Applications language for programming in Excel. It looks at structures, syntax and coding standards.
This course is designed for existing experienced users of Excel who can record and run macros and those who have dabbled in VBA but would like some formal training and help to put some structure to their code.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Write visual basic procedures
- Create event and general procedures
- Use commands from the Excel data model
- Use statements and functions
- Use a selection of debugging tools
- Create and use variables and constants
- Use different types of loops
- Create an Excel user form