Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Strategic decision making is messy, complex and full of uncertainty. These are factors which work against the human mind when it comes to making effective decisions.
This course provides delegates with insights into the factors influencing strategic decision making.
Using psychometric profiles delegates will learn about their own preferences when making decisions, how to influence others and how to create the ideal conditions for successful strategic decision making.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explain the challenges of VUCA – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity & Ambiguous
- Use models of Strategic Thinking
- Understand the impact of perception, bias and judgement in decision making
- Understand personal preferences and approaches to decision making
- Speed read other people’s approach to decision making
- Use decision making models for strategic thinking
- Apply Mindsets, Skillsets and Toolsets for decision making