Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
This is one day programme for business professionals who want to develop skills, confidence and practice in public speaking. The course is practical and participatory, drawing upon techniques and insights from a variety of key practitioners, including actors, theatre directors, speech-writers and famous orators past and present.
The underpinning themes that inform this programme are: clarity, engagement and impact.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create your unique speaker brand
- Develop clear messages for your audience
- Adapt your message to the size of the group
- Develop your delivery skills to speak with impact
- Apply techniques to handle difficult questions