Duration: 2 days (13 hours)
Cost: £1600 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Our Primavera Risk Analysis course gives a detailed introduction to the schedule and risk analysis features of Primavera Risk Analysis.
It shows the powerful features of the tool and give hands on practice throughout the course to ensure you can confidentially put your new skills into practice back in the workplace.
This course is designed for new users of Primavera Risk Analysis, and no previous experience is required. You should however be familiar with risk management processes and terminology.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Import schedules into PRA
- Add three point estimates onto plans
- Perform schedule and cost analysis
- Use templated quick risk
- Run risk analysis
- Interpret results from the Risk Histogram and Tornado graph
- Add task percentiles to a Gantt chart
- Set up a risk register
- Add qualitative and quantitative risks
- Link risk to activities in the plan
- Create reports
- Use the Distribution Analyser