Duration: 2 days (13 hours)
Cost: £1000 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Our P6 Project Planning and Controls Fundamentals course is an intensive two day course aimed at experienced planners and project controllers who need to use Primavera to create and manage detailed plans. It includes creating EPS levels, projects, WBS levels and detailed activity and resource planning.
Experience of project planning and scheduling techniques is essential.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create a programme structure
- Create projects and set project properties
- Create programme milestones
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Create detailed plans including activities, links and resources
- Progress the schedule
- Manage actuals
- Customise layouts
- Use the reporting tools in Primavera