Duration: 4 hours
People tend to think they know how to use Outlook however there are so many lesser known features that can make working in Outlook so much more efficient.
Simply understanding the layouts, how to turn things on and off and customising the environment to your preferences can save time and frustration. You then have search features, things such as conversation clean up and quick steps that can help to tidy up and organise what you do.
By the end of the course you will be able to be:
- Customise Outlook to your preferences
- Manage email conversations
- Setup and use Quick Steps
- Create folders and organise information
- Setup rules
- Search for information
- Work effectively with calendars