Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Our Project – Advanced Planning and Control course looks at advanced planning and resourcing techniques in Microsoft Project and how to customise your schedule to give better visibility and flexibility.
The course is designed for experienced users of Project who have attended our Project Planning and Control introduction course or have equivalent knowledge. You must be confident using Project to build and resource schedules and create task dependencies.
By the end of the course you will be able to be:
- Work with different types of task
- Amend resource load on a task
- Work with multiple resource rates
- Create custom tables
- Add custom fields
- Create calculated fields
- Add drop down lists in fields
- Filter and extract information
- Create new views
- Export information