Duration: 1 hour
Our Microsoft Planner course looks at how you can work collaboratively with colleagues on various projects by using an online project management tool which integrates with Microsoft teams.
By the end of the course, you will be able to identify the key features and functionality of Planner. You will learn how to set up a plan, create various tasks and work collaboratively with other team members in Planner. You’ll also look at how to manage these plans, by assigning tasks and set due dates whilst monitoring progress by grouping and filtering.
By the end of the course you will be able to be:
- Set up a Plan in Teams/Office 365
- Create and Manage Buckets
- Create and Manage Tasks
- Collaborate with colleagues in Planner
- Use groupings/filters to manage a plan
- Integrate with Teams and Outlook