Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Cost: £475 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
This workshop is for those people who want to learn how to better apply project management techniques to manage small projects as part of their normal role.
When you need to implement a number of tasks or deliver a small project from start to end, this course looks at the benefits of managing them as a project. The workshop follows a project lifecycle and how to apply best practice throughout.
This ‘hands on’ session will show you everything you need to know in order to run or contribute to a successful small project.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Confidently use typical project management language and terminology
- Use a project lifecycle from start to finish to make it more straight forward and easily understood
- Identify the key stakeholders on the project
- Develop a robust project brief, including scope and measurable objectives
- Use a range of approaches for estimating task durations
- Proactively identify and manage your risks to improve the likelihood of success
- Develop effective project tracking processes
- Evaluate project performance and apply key learning for the future