Duration: 1 day
Remote teams present a specific set of challenges to their managers. Such challenges include communication, task allocation and performance management.
This workshop is designed for managers who run teams that spread over more than one location, nationally or internationally, and who wish to find ways to enhance teamworking in these conditions.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify key actions to take to manage team performance remotely
- Implement a communications plan for use within the team
- Allocate tasks to team members to build a culture of teamworking across the different locations
- Involve your team members in planning team activities
- Use visits to each location to maximum effect