Duration: 2 days
The ability to run a successful project professionally is a valuable transferable life skill that can enhance your career and opportunities in any industry.
Our Delivering Project Success course takes a pragmatic approach to managing a project successfully. It looks at the entire project lifecycle and key activities that must be done to give a successful project outcome.
This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in or about to run a project – either as a full-time project leader/manager or as a part of their role.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify 10 key principles for managing a project successfully
- Apply a common sense project lifecycle to a project regardless of its size or magnitude
- Develop robust project documentation throughout the lifecycle whilst keeping the documents to a minimum
- Identify the expectations of key stakeholders and develop a clear communication plan to engage with them
- Apply a range of planning and scheduling techniques to help manage the project timeline
- Produce realistic estimates to help monitor and control the project costs
- Manage key risks and issues associated throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage changes through a robust change control process
- Manage the Project team through the use of clearly defined Work Packages
- Identify and manage key areas of conflict throughout the lifecycle