Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Within Excel you have some powerful features to enable you to connect and analyse multiple data sources. Power Query enables you to import and manipulate your data, Power Pivot enables you to connect multiple data sources and create pivot tables and pivot charts from them.
This course is an introduction to Power Query and Power Pivot in Excel to get you started on creating a powerful reporting capability.
Knowledge of working with Excel workbooks and relational databases would be an advantage.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Import data from multiple data sources
- Edit and transform data before importing
- Add extra columns of data
- Append data
- Merge data from other tables
- Create data models
- Build data relationships
- Build Pivot Tables
- Build Pivot Charts
- Use Slicers and Timeline Filters