Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Our Introduction to Earned Value Management course provides participants with an overview of Earned Value Management techniques and their implementation and use.
This course is ideal for Project Managers or Business Managers who are considering implementing Earned Value Management, or for Work Package Managers who are asked to report using Earned Value.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the principles of Earned Value Management
- State the principles for organising and planning a project to use Earned Value Management
- Interpret EV management reports and charts
- Perform variance analysis using EV data
- Identify EV trends and their significance
- Perform exception analysis down to work package level
- Plan actions based on the evidence of EV data