Duration: delivered virtually over four half days
Cost: £950 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Do you want to create products and services that really get the attention of your customers and get them excited about your business? Are you struggling with how to improve your product/service design? Do you want your business to stand out from the crowd and capture the attention of your buyers? If the answer is yes to the above, then this course is for you. Design Thinking will help you take an idea, uncover your customer pains, explore how to meet customer needs, understand what wows them and what will actually work when taking your dream to reality.
This workshop will introduce you to the range of design tools available when you apply Design Thinking to your business product ideas. It will help you to get your creativity flowing, overcome barriers to innovation and unlock the collective power of your team to create great products and services to meet your customers’ needs. Lots of practical sessions will ensure you get the maximum coverage of the toolkit and have plenty of opportunities to apply your learning to your new product/service idea.
By the end of the course you will be able to be:
- Understand the Design Thinking methodology and how to apply it in your workplace
- Apply Design Thinking to uncover your Customer’s value set
- Apply Design Thinking to a real current business opportunity
- Utilise a wide set of practical tools to help you truly understand your customers pains
- Apply a systematic analysis and research, test and prototype approach to your current and future business ideas
Note: Designing for Growth field Guide will be used extensively throughout the programme. We recommend you purchase a copy of the guide available on Amazon – soft copy or kindle.
The only pre-course work for the course is to come along with a product idea to work on during the practical sessions.