Duration: 2 days
This workshop is suitable for anyone who is new to presenting or wishes to develop their skills when presenting to groups.
The workshop is highly practical, with a number of opportunities to deliver prepared and off-the-cuff presentations, alongside constructive feedback on your presentation delivery.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Deliver presentations with clarity, confidence and conviction
- Prepare a range of effective presentations
- Manage your nerves in a variety of ways
- Handle different types of questions authoritatively
- Use visual effects to best effect