Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Cost: £475 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Conflict and differences of opinion are inevitable in the today’s fast moving, complex business world, some would argue they are even necessary. This highly interactive and practical course addresses the many aspects of effectively managing conflict and will help you ensure that conflict can be healthy and need not damage the relationship.
This workshop has been specifically designed to give you an opportunity to learn and test a range of influencing and conflict handling models and techniques. The course is aimed at anyone who interacts with others on a regular basis.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Utilise influencing skills to pre-empt and defuse conflict
- Resolve conflict by choosing the right approach
- Recognise the impact of non-verbal communication in managing conflict
- Use language skills necessary to get you message across in the ‘right’ way
- Present your case in a reasonable and responsible manner
- Identify behaviours that can help or hinder interactions with others
- Apply different techniques for managing conflict positively and for dealing with aggression