Duration: 1 day
This workshop is suitable for anyone who is in a first line manager position looking to develop their coaching skills.
The focus of the workshop is on understanding how coaching supports other management techniques, how it develops people and their performance, and how best to use coaching with your team.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define what coaching is and how it differs from and complements other management techniques
- State the benefits that coaching has for team members, managers and the business
- Use the key skills of coaching
- Implement strategies to deal with resistance to coaching
- Give feedback effectively while coaching
- Practice your coaching skills with real-life situations