Duration: 1 day
This is a highly interactive and practical course which will help you to understand the role of Business Partnering and the key skills needed to be successful in the role.
The course is designed specifically to give you an opportunity to explore the role and test a range of techniques to improve your strategic working as well as your influencing and relationship building skills.
This course is aimed at individuals who work cross-functionally and with other people to achieve business results and is particularly helpful for those who engage frequently with senior managers and executives.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the role of Business Partner and the benefit to the business
- Develop stronger engagement with all internal and external stakeholders
- Influence without authority
- Build positive relationships
- Handle robust conversations
- Be forward thinking, not reactive
- Act as a change agent
- Communicate with confidence and credibility