Duration: 2 days (13 hours)
Our Adobe InDesign course shows techniques to confidently create and modify existing InDesign documents, design and edit styles and master pages, work with tables and use InDesign’s drawing tools.
This course is designed for new users of InDesign or those who have dabbled and can create basic documents. Our course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to navigate your way around this powerful program.
By the end of the course you will be able to be:
- Navigate within Indesign
- Create and modify InDesign documents
- Edit and format text
- Use the InDesign graphics tools
- Manipulate text by applying styles
- Work with text and text frames
- Insert and edit tables
- Create and use master pages
- Use the extensive range of drawing tools
- Work with layers
- Use preflight and package for printing