Duration: delivered virtually over two half days
Cost: £750 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
Deltek Acumen Risk is a powerful risk analysis tool combining Cost Risk Analysis, Schedule Risk Analysis and a Project Risk Register all in one. Add to this the features of Acumen FUSE and 360 and it gives you a comprehensive schedule validation and risk analysis tool.
Our Deltek Acumen Risk course gives a detailed introduction to the schedule and cost risk analysis features of the tool incorporating the risk register to help you to make key decisions on your projects.
This course is designed for new users of Deltek Acumen Risk and no previous experience is required. Experience of using Acumen FUSE would be an advantage. You should be familiar with risk management processes and terminology.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Import schedules into Acumen Risk and check their validity
- Assign uncertainty values onto your schedules
- Perform schedule risk analysis
- Set task existence and correlation
- Interpret results from the Risk Exposure and Risk Drivers charts
- Set up a risk register and define risk scoring
- Add risks
- Map risks to activities in the schedule
- Use the Risk Exposure Comparison chart to compare scenarios
- Add in mitigation actions
- Perform cost risk analysis