Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Cost: £360 +VAT per person (prices vary for bespoke courses – please enquire)
This course is aimed at existing users who want to expand their skills to use advanced reporting techniques and use DAX to create calculated columns and measures.
Participants should have either attended our Power BI – Introduction course or have equivalent knowledge. You should be able to import and transform data and create simple reports.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Import and connect data tables
- Create and use date calendars
- Create calculated columns
- Create and use measures
- Use drill down and drill through
- Create Tooltip pages
- Add and customise slicers
- Add action buttons
- Streamline your report for use in the Power BI Service