Duration: 1 day (6.5 hours)
Our Excel Mastering Formulas and Functions course looks at how to confidently use formulas and functions within Excel.
It looks at how to correctly construct formulas and explains how to build common formulas such as working with percentages. It investigates a range of built in Excel functions and shows you how to use the formula auditing tools to help when things go wrong.
This course is aimed at existing users of Excel who want to further their skills. Participants should be able to confidently create and amend worksheets.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Construct Formulas
- Use a range of common Functions
- Work with absolute and relative references in formulas
- Create percentage calculations
- Use named ranges in formulas
- Use the XLOOKUP command
- Create formulas with date and use date functions
- Use formulas in conditional formatting
- Use a range of Count functions
- Use the formula auditing tools