In the space of a few short weeks, life across the globe has changed beyond recognition. Over a quarter of the planet’s population is in lockdown, health care professionals on every continent are treating thousands of people with complications from COVID 19, and tens of thousands of people have already tragically lost their lives.
The pressures put on businesses and governments have raised stark questions about technology, supply chains, staffing, leadership, sustainability, skills and resilience. Now, more than ever, business leaders need to solve complex, novel problems at pace in a volatile, uncertain world.
In this environment, crisis management skills are not just at a premium, but are essential. The Crisis Management & Recovery Toolkit and supporting leadership development programme provides you with practical tools, training and advice so you can help your organisation survive, recover and rebuild.
CMR Leadership Programme Details
Duration: Blended learning over 2 weeks
At the heart of the CMR Leadership Programme is a blended learning programme designed to equip delegates with the Mindset, Skillset and Toolset to survive a crisis, recover and rebuild for a new future.
The programme is a mix 6 x 90 minute interactive webinars, online crisis management skills assessment, practical tools and a Community of Practice for ongoing learning.
Applying the tools and techniques from this course will enable the following outcomes:
- Better, faster decision making based on a structured flow of information and a shared understanding of the evolving situation
- More Resilient Remote Teams by applying practical crisis leadership techniques for leading remote teams in high stress situations
- Teams that solve problems at pace through C4 Crisis Management techniques (Command, Control, Communication and Coordination)
- Reduced operational risk
- Optimised use of scarce resources
- And a faster, more assured road to recovery
There are 3 core components to this programme. These components and their objectives are:
- The DNA of Crisis Management. Be able to apply the tools, templates, checklists, and core concepts of the CMR Toolkit to conduct structured intelligence gathering, make critical decisions under stress and manage chaotic scenarios
- Crisis Leadership. Deepen your knowledge and skills on the 4 Dimensions of Mental Toughness – Confidence, Control, Commitment and Challenge. Find your unique crisis leadership style and learn how to create the right climate for success within your team and organisation
- Teaming in a Crisis. Be able to establish crisis management teams underpinned by Trust, mental toughness and creative problem-solving capability
The CMR Leadership Programme for individuals is £299 + VAT per person
To book your place on the CMR Leadership Programme please click here to see dates and to book
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss a bespoke course for your team or organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and one of our team will be able to assist.